You should have now received your ACRA membership renewal notice for 2017-18. To maintain the benefits of ACRA and ACRA-Qld membership this fee is due by the 30th June 2017, after this time your membership and benefits lapse. A new member joining fee may apply if your membership expires.
Thank you for your continued support of ACRA-Qld. We are currently growing as an organisation and now have 72 members across the state, representing a wide variety of health professionals and regions. In particular, welcome to Chris Clarke, Patricia Field and Michelle Butland who joined us in recent months.
Don’t lose the benefits of membership, including:
- Generous discounts to the Annual Scientific Meeting and State educational events
- Access to members only resources, including newsletters and job advertisements
- Access to members only Vimeo site showcasing a wide variety of presentations by leading health professionals and researchers
- Access to the leading specialist journal in this field – European Journal of Preventative Cardiology
- Automatic membership of relevant State association
- Quarterly National e-Newsletter plus regular State communication
- Network of leading health professionals and researchers in this field
- Regular correspondence from the ACRA Executive Management Committee via members only email
- ACRA mentoring program
- Access to ACRA’s Endorsement Policy
- Members are eligible to serve on the State and National Executive Committees.
What to do:
Check you email for instructions. Or go online, and enter your log-in details on the right hand side of the screen. Your username is your email address and your password is the password you set during first log-in. If you have forgotten your password, please click on ‘forgotten password’ and your password will be emailed to your email address on your membership dashboard.
Once logged in click on ‘Manage your membership’ and follow the prompts to complete your renewal. Other payment options are listed at the bottom of the invoice for your convenience.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Secretariat via email email@example.com or via phone on 02 9431 8653.