The Queensland Cardiovascular Health & Rehabilitation Association Inc is a multidisciplinary organisation dedicated to the professional development and maintenance of cardiac rehabilitation services to ensure rehabilitation and prevention is encouraged and provided for all cardiac patients throughout Queensland.
- To establish a network of health professionals interested in cardiac rehabilitation
- To co-ordinate efforts to develop and improve cardiac rehabilitation services
- To promote and encourage a multidisciplinary approach to cardiac rehabilitation
- To provide and/or encourage professional and community awareness of and education in cardiac rehabilitation
- To liaise and co-operate with other organisations with similar goals
Our membership currently consists of both multidisciplinary healthcare professionals and academic staff members from across the state with a vested interest in cardiac rehabilitation and secondary prevention.